Thursday, August 03, 2006

Unpackaged Reason of the Day

My husband purchased a MacBook Pro a few months ago to use while traveling for work. Recently, a warranty issue arose regarding the batteries on them. Yesterday, he printed out the information, put it on his desk and said that he would look into it later because he wasn't in the mood to deal with it at the time. He said that we would have to file with Apple because his battery had to be exchanged. Today, I looked into the matter for him while I attended to some other matters on the Internet. I found the relevant serial numbers and discovered that his battery was not one of the batteries that had to be exchanged afterall.

When he got home from work, he picked up the paperwork and said that he was going to deal with it tonight. I told him what I had done and pointed out the serial number information that I had noted for him. I asked him to double check and make sure that I didn't misread the information from Apple. I was pretty sure he didn't have to worry about it.

As he gestured toward the paperwork, he said, "I don't know how to package this properly, but this is your reason for today."

No comments: