Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm Back...

The last time I posted to my blog, it was September 1, 2006. It's been a while, to say the least. A lot has happened in a year. One could say I abandoned my blog. I kind of did. I had only been blogging for three months at the time and a few things happened in my life that sucked away the time that I would have taken to post to my blog. Even worse, the events about which I would have been blogging weren't pleasant, and so I was even more reluctant to write. Then, after a period of time away from it, it became harder and harder to get back into it. Since I'd just started it, it didn't seem like such a horrible thing to do. But, frankly, I wish I hadn't stopped.

Well, a year later, I am going to pick this up again. I am hoping nothing like what happened last year happens again to derail me.

No comments: