Monday, November 05, 2007

I've Been a Bad, Bad Girl

It occurred to me that it has been a month since I felt compelled to post to this blog. Considering all that has happened in the month, I find this surprising. I spent a week and a half in Chicago staying in my old bedroom (which hasn't changed a bit since I moved out). I spent a good amount of time documenting my days as part of the 10 for 30 Challenge on flickr with some of my Twitter buds. My husband was sick - twice. My beloved Cubs got swept by the Arizona Diamondbacks in the NLDS. My beloved Red Sox won the World Series (w00t!). My sister & brother-in-law hosted a wild Halloween costume party. One of my good friends from Chicago, who I thought may never give up his “bachelor” status, got married. There's been so much more too. It's been an eventful few weeks. So what's up with my lack of posting? I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that I have a ton to write about now and that I will try my hardest to not go silent for that long again.

1 comment:

Jace of Fuse! said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! You might like to know I've added you to my Blogroll!

I look forward to your resumed regular postings!