Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm an Apple?

I was catching up on reading some of the blogs that I follow today and read a short post by KarrieLyne in her blog in which she reported that based on a short personality test from Blogthings, she was deemed to be like a strawberry. I thought it was pretty interesting that she felt that the comparison was decent and since she was kind enough to provide a link to the test, Little Miss Curiosity here took the test as well. If you know me, feel free to comment on whether you think this is like me at all.
You Are an Apple

You are strong, powerful, and even a bit stubborn at times.
You have enough strength to help those around you in trouble.

You are adventurous and charming. Many people are drawn to you.
You love life, and you enjoy traveling the world. You enjoy fine food, art, and culture.

People have accused you of being a snob, but that's not accurate.
You do enjoy the best things in life. Unlike snobs, you truly appreciate quality... not just pretend to.

This was a little surprising to me - especially the bit about being wrongly accused of being a snob - because that seems to happen more than I would like. I really didn't expect a short test to know these kinds of things. hee hee. You may want to try the quiz out just for kicks and giggles.

No comments: