Monday, March 03, 2008

Not-So-Stealth Asakusa Walk


Please do not watch this video if you have an issue with motion sickness. I was at the Asakusa Kannon Temple in Tokyo today and thought I'd use my FlipCam to take a Ninja video of some of the sights and sounds found on Nakamise-Dori which leads up to the Temple. This street is lined with little shops selling all sorts of things. I held the cam up to my chest so it looked like I was just holding a camera against myself. I couldn't see what I was capturing on video. In addition, it bounces a lot.



This temple area is very different from the area surrounding the Meiji Jingu Shrine on the other side of town which is totally serene and surrounded by a wooded park. It is beautiful nonetheless. As always, Tokyo is treating me well. It's a great city.

Mobile post sent by Hooeyspewer using Utterz Replies.

No comments: