Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Portal Earworm

As I know that there are some of you reading this now who are closet masochists, I will share my latest earworm with you. If you've finished the videogame Portal, you will have seen this. The credits at the end of this game are some of the best game credits that I have ever encountered. I thought the team did an amazing job with these - and now, I have the song stuck in my head. Mind you, I first saw these credits a couple of weeks ago - and now after two weeks of peace, - BAM - the song's in my head. Enjoy!

4 comments:

ShapeThrower said...

I swear that song is the audio inequivalent of crack !!!
It just pops into my brain at random intervals ... and now they've added it as DLC for RockBand too !!!

Mike Neumann said...

Kewl.

Hooeyspewer said...

Yeah, it's the equivalent of crack alright! Saw that it was available for RockBand - trying to avoid it - though I heard it was free for a while. I keep hearing:

I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me.

LOL

David Rees said...

If you think that is bad, when you get "Audiosurf" off of Steam, it comes with all the Valve soundtracks and thats one of the few songs worth playing with.