Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cap of the Day: GTA4 Release Day


It rained buckets here today so I just threw on a hat. Of course, as today was *Grand Theft Auto IV* launch day, I chose appropriately. My husband brought this nice swag home a long, long time ago and it's been mine since he unpacked it. As he is traveling this week, I picked up our copy of GTA4 but have left it unopened on our coffee table. It's going to sit there until he gets home. It won't be any fun firing it up without him - so I won't. Really. I really won't. Can't do it. Seriously.

This IGN review of the game was interesting. Best game he's played in the last 10 years? Really? Feel free to taunt me and tell me how much you are enjoying the game. It won't bother me at all. I'd be happy to know you guys are enjoying yourselves! :)

3 comments:

devBear said...

My copy doesn't arrive until tomorrow night which is probably for the best anyway. Not that I even worked this evening. Actually, I guess I need it ASAP to get over my broken-TiVo-induced-depression

Hooeyspewer said...

Oh noes, devBear! Broken Series 3 TiVo?? Say it isn't so! Guess the integrity tests didn't go so well. I hope you can get it running properly soon.

Jeff O'Hara said...

@hooeyspewer Couple's that game together stay together!!! Nothing like some good old carjacking for a husband and wife to bond over :)