Sunday, October 12, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For...

We were seriously craving Coney Dogs last night before the Red Sox game and went out in search of them. We found a Chili Cheese Dog at the Halfway Cafe in Marlborough, MA... they call it a Safari Dog with Chili and Cheese. It's a One Pound all-beef Pearl hot dog. It normally comes with a serving of Halfway Fries... but since we had Halfway fries with chili and cheese for our appetizer, I opted for Mac & Cheese. Half of that Safari Dog and 2 beers later, I rolled home. Not exactly the kind of Coney Dog I had in mind, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

Mobile post sent by Hooeyspewer using Utterli. reply-count Replies.

2 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

I know from what you said that this dog tasted a hell of a lot better than it looks!!! Maybe it's just the lighting....

Jace of Fuse! said...

That looks absolutely fabulous to me. Of course, my love for all processed foods means taking one look at something like that makes my mouth water.

Hooray for hot dogs!